Long-standing Expertise Brought to the Customer's Site
Petrotech Support Services
No charge 24x7x365 availability. Clients speak to a real person, not an automated system. Once a Petrotech person is assigned to the problem they have ownership until the issue is resolved. Telephone support includes assistance in fault finding and control system operational issues. Contact us.
Parts Supply for a wide variety of installed systems and components. No charge parts sourcing. We service what we sell, thus providing a first line of support for Petrotech installed systems.
Turnkey Installation to supply all needed tools, materials and labor to get the job done. Single vendor responsibility reduces risk for the client. This includes all installation labor and materials, while utilizing local content. ISO 9001-2000 QC program inclusion.
Experienced Petrotech associate to oversee control system retrofit installation activities.
Experienced Petrotech associate to actively participate in initial system start-up. Includes loop check responsibilities, SAT execution, system tuning and on-site warranty support.
Field Service work to repair, re-calibrate/reprogram the controller. Experienced Petrotech associate provided to address control system operational issues. This can include fault finding, calibration, repair/replace actions, system modification, system updates and programming services. Available on a call-out and service plan basis.
Mobilized Petrotech team provides on-site I&E services. Services include design engineering, I&E construction, control system fabrication, fire and gas safety systems, on-site project management site audits, centralized purchasing and training programs.
With Petrotech’s field service support, the customer benefits in three key areas:
- Value – no cost telephone support and parts sourcing
- Experience – over 50 years of field service execution
- Commitment – up to 50% of the company available to support field operations
Telephone & E-Mail Support
- No charge, 24x7x365 availability.
- Customers speak to a real person, not an automated system.
- Once a Petrotech associate is assigned to the problem they have ownership until the issue is resolved.
- Telephone and e-mail based support includes assistance in fault finding and control systems operational issues.
- Experienced Petrotech associates provide assistance with control system operational issues.
- Support services also include no charge parts sourcing to support Petrotech-installed systems.
- Petrotech’s service contact number is (281) 220-3071, or CLICK HERE for E-mail Support.