Hands-on Training, Real-Time Scenarios
- Petrotech takes pride in fully testing all of its controls and instrumentation before shipping. Shop testing typically lasts 3 to 5 days, during which time 100% of all process and machinery inputs and outputs are connected to simulators.
- Owners’ representatives are able to manipulate the system to achieve a simulated start, simulated on-line normal and abnormal conditions, as well as simulated normal and fast rundown.
- Likewise, owners’ representatives are able to practice using the graphic operator interface for normal and abnormal operating conditions.
This testing provides an excellent opportunity for hands-on training and playing out real-time scenarios. It also offers an opportunity for customer input and modifications based on operational experience.
- Petrotech offers training at the technician, operator, engineer and senior technical management levels for basic machinery control technology, compressor control, gas turbine control and energy management.
- Standard courses are offered at Petrotech’s facilities, in a classroom setting with all required equipment and simulators.
- Custom courses can also be given on-site, designed for your specific control system.
Telephone & E-Mail Support
- No charge, 24x7x365 availability.
- Customers speak to a real person, not an automated system.
- Once a Petrotech associate is assigned to the problem they have ownership until the issue is resolved.
- Telephone and e-mail based support includes assistance in fault finding and control systems operational issues.
- Experienced Petrotech associates provide assistance with control system operational issues.
- Support services also include no charge parts sourcing to support Petrotech-installed systems.
- Petrotech’s service contact number is (281) 220-3071, or CLICK HERE for E-mail Support.