Complete Driver/Generator Control System
Reduces Intersystem Complexities
Petrotech’s power generation experience includes generator controls for more than twenty five gas turbine types.
These solutions include:
- Bumpless transfer between isochronous and droop control modes
- Isochronous loadshare control
- Accurate load pickup/rejection with tight frequency control
- Black start sequencing
- Fuel conversion and dual fuel operation
By utilizing Petrotech’s Open Architecture (OA) solution, the generator control is integrated into a complete driver/generator total skid control system that results in lower cost of ownership by reducing intersystem complexities.
Other Features Available:
- Operator able to select load control for base, peak, pre-selected and peak reserve settings.
- Operator able to select VAR control to raise or lower generator voltage, either in auto or manual VAR control modes.
- Automatic voltage regulation controls for Infinite Grid (droop) or Island (isochronous) modes of operation.
- Fully integrated (driver and generator) HMI display system, which includes real-time graphs, alarm details, overview summaries and maintenance screens.