Petrotech Control Systems
With over a half century of experience and thousands of installations worldwide, Petrotech provides customized control system solutions in a full service turnkey package, from engineering concept to installation and commissioning.
New Equipment and Retrofit Applications
Integrated Control Systems
For New Equipment or Retrofit Applications, customers look to Petrotech for complete driver control, load control, sequencing, surge control protection and information systems integrated into a control system hardware platform of their choice.
Control Systems for Machinery Types include: Turbine Control, Compressor Control, Generator Control, Reciprocating/Diesel Engine Control and others.
Advantages of a Petrotech Control System Application
- Mature Application Design – proven over the years on numerous machinery types and models.
- Integrate Control Systems to a Higher Level of Implementation – our project engineers have a thorough understanding of process parameters, instrumentation and auxiliary systems.
- Investment in Technology – by evaluating and testing new hardware platforms as soon as they become available.
- True Turnkey Scope for Project Execution – reduces client risk and includes all installation labor and materials.
- Project Implementation – our ability to meet deadlines and complete projects during customer shutdown periods.
- Excellent Project Scope Control – eliminates cost overruns during projects.
- Customer Factory Acceptance Test of Control System with Full Simulation – an excellent opportunity for your engineers and operators to have hands-on training before installation.
- Commissioning, Startup, Customer Training and all After-Market Services
“The bottom-line is that the project ($10M US total) was completed on time and on budget. This would have not been possible without the excellent performance of Petrotech and the integration of their personnel with mine. …Petrotech rose to the occasion with flying colors.”
“A Project-Leading Engineer was installed from the beginning on to assure that all steps where technically supervised and finished within the time schedule. During one week the complete system was tested and analyzed by the customer’s engineers. Due to the outstanding PETROTECH testing facility all customer’s questions could finally be satisfied and the Panels where fully accepted and ready for delivery. Thanks to the good and flexible collaboration with PETROTECH the project was successfully brought to customer’s satisfaction.”
“We would like to express our appreciation for Petrotech commitment and successful completion of Project 8211 (Upgrading of Power Generation Control System (UTI A&B). The whole project was carried out professionally without any incident (48,000 Man-hours) delivering fully the intended objectives of the subject project. The success of this project would not have been possible without the team spirit and cooperation among all concerned which prevailed throughout the different project phases and we look forward to the prospect of further cooperation in the future.”
“I have found Petrotech to be very knowledgeable about any system that we have asked them to build and install for us. They have a complete program that includes engineering, design and manufacturing, customer involvement in factory acceptance tests, on-site installation and startup support, documentation support and after-installation technical support 24 hours a day. Petrotech has provided us with what we needed, when we needed it and gave it to us the way we wanted it.”
“On both jobs, large and small, the commissioning was performed in a professional manner, and I would certainly consider Petrotech for any future commissioning work.”